Bayou Classic 9 Gallon Bayou FryerBayou Classic
The 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer is one of the most efficient deep fryers on the market today. The 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer is made like a restaurant fryer however it uses propane. Unlike restaurant fryers, the 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer has a v-bottom design that keeps the base oil temperature cooler than the top frying temperature so batter does not burn and oil stays cleaner. This makes cooking with the 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer more efficient. The heat from the propane flows through the tube in the back of the Bayou Fryer and runs all the way through the fryer - rolling the oil. This is what heats the oil. The heated oil rises to a perfect temperature and keeps that temperature perfectly. The 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer holds the heat so well, it uses less propane. We've actually had customers turn the propane completely off and continue frying. The actual burner is not loud at all compared to your jet burners or other propane burners. No more talking over each other! Another point that makes the 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer more efficient is the fact that you can use the same oil over and over and over. One customer has fried with the same oil eight different times . . . and no, he wasn't a Cajun. Fry fish, hush puppies, fries and whole chickens (without the included carts or with the accessory cart). The 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer does include three (3) stainless steel fry carts (like the ones restaurants use), temperature gauge, drain valve, extension legs, and 10 PSI regulator kit with stainless steel braided hose.
We asked one customer to sum up in one sentence what he thought about his cooking experience with the 9 Gallon Bayou Fryer . . . .
"This is the biggest, baddest SOB you'll ever cook in!"
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
THIS ITEM SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TRUCK DUE TO DAMAGES ON PAST SHIPMENTS. PLEASE PROVIDE A BUSINESS ADDRESS FOR SHIPMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS ADDRESS, THERE WILL BE A $75.00 RESIDENTIAL FEE ADDED TO YOUR SHIPPING CHARGE.
- Solid cart with side shelf
- 3 stainless steel baskets with cool touch handles
- Temperature gauge
- Drain valve with rubber hose
- Hook mount for propane tank
- Locking casters and rubber wheels
- 10 PSI preset regulator
- Stainless steel braided hose
- Cooking area: 18.25 x 15.25 inches
- Measurement from straight up from inside of fryer: 20 inches deep
- Height: Front – 33.25 inches, Back – 38.25 inches
- Length with shelves: 36.5 inches
- Cooking Area Size: 18.25 x 14.5 wide x 20 deep
- Length including shelf: 36 inches Height is 33 inches high (front) and 38 inches (back)